- Do you want help in losing weight?
- Do you want further ways to control your blood sugar levels?
- Do you want more energy?
Then perhaps you want to try taking Apple cider vinegar for at least 2 weeks and find out if it has beneficial effects on your health. Plus of course, you can join my 90-Day Total Body Transformation which will give you guaranteed results.
The effects it has on the body are numerous such as helping you lose weight by suppressing your appetite and slowing down the rate at which food leaves your stomach. It also is known to help control blood sugar levels.
It has amino acids, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. The Bragg product that I recommend also has small amounts of potassium, magnesium and calcium, is higher in protein and has beneficial enzymes as compared to other brands because of the raw unfiltered way in which it is produced.
Antioxidants are substances that can prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals, unstable molecules that the body produces as a reaction to environmental and other pressures. (https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/301506)
General health benefits
The acetic acid gives it the strong smell and flavour and researchers believe that the acid is responsible for the health benefits. The apple cider vinegar I endorse has what is called “the mother”, this gives it a murky appearance and many suggest that it has proteins and enzymes in it to give even more of a health boost.
Helps your digestion
It can help your stomach to recuperate its acid, this may benefit you if you have heartburn or acid reflux. As you age you start to lose some of your stomach acids, so helping your body to restore some of it will help your digestion.
Keeps you going stronger
If you are an active sportsperson and you do intermittent fasting as I do, then taking ACV will help in giving you energy. This happens because the potassium helps you to recover faster without the stiffness or sore muscles, and it helps to speed up the absorption of vitamins.
Here is how I suggest that you take it:
- Try to drink it diluted in water as you don’t want it irritating your throat or decaying your teeth!
- Take one tablespoon in water every morning to help your stomach acid
- If you are doing intermittent fasting then take 1 or 2 tablespoons at night with some water too, this may help regulate your blood sugars while you are sleeping. And you never know it might give you a better nights sleep. (Let me know if it does)
- Add some raw honey into the mix if you can’t stomach it on its own with water
I won’t lie people, its pretty gross to drink, but just think of the benefits! Some people rave about it and others don’t find such stark results. But whatever you experience it is more than likely going to benefit your health in some ways.